Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nesting

In the last couple of months of both of my pregnancies, I went through a period of intense nesting. You know, when every nook and cranny of the house MUST BE CLEAN, and every shelf in every closet MUST BE ORGANIZED, and every onesie and baby blanket MUST BE WASHED IN BABY-SAFE DETERGENT AND PUT AWAY. Well, I'm there. And I must say that I am really proud of my husband. I've started to get the baby's room ready, so I purchased a gallon of pink paint Friday afternoon and left it on the kitchen counter. I took the boys to the park today for a couple of hours and came home to find a pink baby room. I love my husband! I may even forgive him for making fun of my frenzied-manic-nesting vacuum cleaning.

2 comments:

Cynmoose said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweet thing to do. Extra bonus points for Chip!

Anonymous said...

Chip is such a good guy- I was so crazy with Caitlyn I bought 17 pints of yellow shades until i found the right one...all for a room she never slept in! we moved when she was 9 months! At least, you will be here and we will all get to enjoy the little cutie patootie!!!